This is gonna be interesting for you and i hope that you understand it.
He is an Exotic Short Hair, I really like him and his color.
He is so sweet and i love him so much!
He is one of my Favorite cats!
He was a kitten born from a cat named smores my sister's cat,
so it was amazing when he was born but sometimes he knocks things over.
This is Bobo and carrot, because we already talked about Bobo then let's talk about carrot.
This is baby carrot, he looked better when he was grown up.
when he was a baby he was a bit clumsy, but when he's grown up I LOVE him more! but me and my sister took care of that CUTE boy! he was also a child from smores, smores is a really good mother for kittens.
I will show you more things about me on the next page.


No comments:
Post a Comment